A Cheer Just for Me, SOL#22

Tuesdays are the longest days of my week.  6 AM yoga class until my evening class ends at 8:10 PM, I am on the go!  So, my slice is a little cheer to keep me going today.

Hey Hey!
Get out of my way!
Today is the day!
I've got to slay!

Hey, Hey are you ready? (double clap)
Are you ready? (double clap)
To play (clap)
Say go Tracy (clap)
Go Tracy (clap)
You got this day!

I've got Razzmatazz!
Pep, Punch, and Pizzazz!
Hey, you - You'll be glad!
I've got Razzmatazz!

Yeah, Yeah, (clap, clap)
Will I Rock?
Yeah, Yeah, (clap, clap)
Take it to the Top?
Yeah, Yeah (clap, clap)
Am I gonna stop?
No way!  (SHOUT!)

Y-E-L-L (repeat 4x)
Everybody YELL YELL
TLB TLB
Go TLB!

Comments

  1. A fabulous slice. A fantastic cheer! Joining in and cheering to you: Go, Tracey! Go, Tracey! (clap, clap, clap).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts