Slice #22 -- Lists


I am a member of our local art museum.  They send out emails titled Object of the Day linking to pieces in the museum and providing some info.  It's nice, and what I will imitate during the Slice of Life challenge for 2024.  Each day, I am highlighting an object used in my daily life and generating a piece of art to accompany my writing by using the AI program, Adobe Firefly.

Today... lists.

I live and die by lists.  I keep a bullet journal/calendar with a template I designed for tracking long term and routine items.  I use Google Tasks for keeping my head straight because I can write it down quickly-- it currently holds 9 different lists titled:  to-do, today, food prep, work asap, work to-do, work slow do, work follow up, Institute, and Lit Plan Summit.   I use Google Keep for more long term things I might want like recommendations for shows, restaurants, etc.  It also holds codes and stuff I can never remember.  I use Google home to keep shopping lists.  blah, blah, blah...

This morning, I made the best list!  A spring break wish list :)  I've added a few doodles and placed it on my husband's side table.

After my 11:30 meeting today, I am free of meetings for TEN whole days!  

The list includes:
  • watch Salem's Lot
  • play basketball
  • ride bikes 
  • go to Animals Aglow at the zoo
  • plant potatoes
I also HAVE to comment on the AI today.  The tree sprouting lists like leaves is just superb! 

Comments

  1. Holiday list is always a good list. My school break list often ended with two things only sleep and read, just to not have any pressure to get things done. Enjoy your break fully!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts