A Letter of Recommendation, SOL#13



Tracy Brosch

Amateur Photographer

My Kitchen

St. Louis, MO 63111

tracylmbrosch@gmail.com


March 13, 2022


To whom it may concern:


I am the noticer of All Things Cute Done by Dogs at our home in St. Louis, MO. Sunshine entered our home this morning, the end of winter 2022.  I have been familiar with the work of Sunshine and its passion for warmth over the 42 years of my life and have continued to relish in its work as it provides the necessary requirements for great kitchen naps.


I wholeheartedly recommend Sunshine for a comforting position.  It is reliable, enthusiastic, and well suited to become fuel for whatever is needed to get you through your day.   It was clear this morning that Sunshine thought through all aspects of planning for the lighting of our kitchen floor by envisioning sweet, lazy puppies and having a multitude of strategies and technologies in place for penetrating windows.   Sunshine provoked restful, intriguing, and insightful warmth and even considered the methods puppies use as nappers. It is obvious it wants to do its best to serve dogs and humanity as a whole.


Though I have not had the opportunity to observe Sunshine outdoors yet today, I believe that its thorough preparation and enthusiasm for warming and cheering are the traits of a giant ball of gas willing to take on the demands of the field.  


I believe Sunshine is an excellent candidate for your space today.  I would recommend it and expect it to be an asset to your demeanor for years to come.  Please feel free to contact me with any further questions.


Best,



Tracy Brosch


Comments

  1. I LOVE this! So creative! You have got me thinking! This would make a great writing idea for students. It reminds a little of The Book of Qualities by J. Ruth Gendler.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts