A Soundtrack for the Day, SOL#16

Last night, I saw Alt J.  

Below are the 20 (YES, 20!) songs they played.  This will be the soundtrack to my day as I blissfully attend 4 (YES, 4!) meetings totaling 7 hours (YES, 7!); songs and magic swirling around inside me all day long (possibly along with a little residual beer).  
  1.  Bane
  2. Every Other Freckle
  3. The Actor
  4. In Cold Blood
  5. Deadcrush
  6. Tessellate
  7. U&ME
  8. Matilda
  9. Chicago
  10. Something Good
  11. Nara
  12. The Gospel of John Hurt
  13. Philadelphia
  14. Taro
  15. Dissolve Me
  16. Losing My Mind
  17. Fitzpleasure
  18. Left Hand Free
  19. Hard Drive Gold
  20. Breezeblocks

Comments

  1. Music creates such sweet memories. Enjoy your soundtrack kind of day especially during your meetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea…and educational for me. I know so few of these. I’ll have to get sampling on Spotify. “Getting in Tune” (an oldie-but-goodie) seems like a perfect title for your playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some real good ones on there! Sounds like you had a good show - a telltale sign is when you keep the show going on your own into the next day - fun reading this, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I've never heard of this group. It must be the kind of music that appeals to you young whippersnappers... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts