A Toast to Spring, SOL#20



Good morning, everyone.  Today, we are all here to honor our very own Pride & Bloom... that's right, SPRING!  As spring's biggest fan, I feel honored to be typing here today on such an important moment in this year's seasons.  We have all gone through so much together during winter, and I cannot imagine being anywhere but here on this special occasion.

I have so many fond memories of spring over my lifetime... a childhood full of Easter and birthday celebrations with family all highlighted by sunshine and time outdoors.  As an adult, spring has coaxed me out of my own shell many, many seasons.  I love taking in the tulips, fresh mulch, and bunny rabbits in the yard knowing that spring is behind all of these tiny gems.

Spring, you have such a love of life, and I am so happy that you will share that love with the rest of us for the next 92.8 days.  You bring the warm air and hours of sunshine.  You bring patio brunches and late night fire pits.  You bring bugs and growth and green and bloom.  You bring us all hope.

Wishing us all the health, wealth and happiness in the world today, this first day of spring.  I'd like you all to join me in a toast.  To finish with some words from the bard: “Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.” So, spring, I hope your season is full of intermittent drizzle, followed by days of blistering heat.  To SPRING!

Comments

  1. The start of spring brings so much hope and you captured all of it in this slice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring always brings the promise of renewal and hope. Some years, like this year, we need it more than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to spring! So excited that it has finally arrived. Thank you for sharing your love of spring with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is always an exciting time for me. There is so much hope and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every day it's a new genre. Grrrr. I feel lucky to sometimes post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts