List Lover, SOL#10

I live, live, live by the list.  My list game is seriously on point.  In my fun little exploration of writing in different genres, it just didn't feel right to not exhibit this writing style as a true slice of my life, which it honestly is daily.  If bullet journals, Google Keep, and Google Tasks didn't exist, I don't know how I'd function.  

Cheers to my TODAY List!

  • wake up early and gift husband Mixed Up Vinyl by the Cure for his bday!
  • make bed
  • open curtains
  • let dogs out
  • turn on grow light for sweet little spring plants
  • deal with inbox
  • go to morning yoga class (and have an epiphany during class that maybe the Beatles is spelled that way because of BEAT... seriously, is this like a common knowledge thing I've always missed?)
  • run on treadmill and enjoy Ozark
  • grab four buckets of mulch from the free mulch pile, drive home, and dump around bird garden
  • comment on yesterday's Slicer blogs (laugh)
  • write my own blog post (this is sooooo meta!)
  • take dogs on walk
  • feed dogs and self
  • pop expired popcorn and feed birds
  • make next week's menu
  • make grocery list
  • fill out some postcards and send to friends
  • go to Aldi
  • go to Costco
  • get cash for next chore
  • go get emissions test 
  • go to library and get poetry book that looks so funny
  • go to Patty's Cheesecakes and get hubby bday goodies
  • head home to unload and put up groceries
  • shower
  • grade and comment on reader's notebooks
  • squeeze in time to read an article (if possible) and any other things on any of my other lists in my Google Tasks App titled:  TO-DO, WORK, FOLLOW UP, PhD, FOOD PREP, CONFERENCE 
  • leave by 4 to go meet some of my favorite ladies for a round of drinks and sharing our favorite poems
  • head back home to pick up hubby and take him to family dinner
  • surprise him with new concrete Chinese dragon in trunk because it was too heavy to carry in the house and wrap
  • skip class (which I am just so excited about... I feel so rebellious) 
  • eat tacos and drink beer

If you're like me about lists and haven't yet discovered listography journals, Google that shit.

Comments

  1. It sounds like you have an energetic life. This list is LONG for one day in my eyes!! Sounds like you have a full life - taking care of hubby, friends, work ,POEMS!! I love the idea of sharing poems!! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most impressive list here! You went to yoga and then on the treadmill? Bravo. Sounds like such a full, fun day. Your husband must be having a fine birthday. Enjoy the beer and tacos. Tacos - yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lord, Tracy. I don't think I do that much in a week (and I am grateful!). I hope you had a wonderful celebration with your hubby! And I concur, lists are wonderful things. Have you heard that Go-Gos song "Girl of 100 Lists"? It's a goody!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts