Survey Says, SOL#31

Please complete the questionnaire about your slicing experience:  

1.  How many days did you write/comment this month?

2.  Name a piece of writing you are proud of producing this month.

3.  Name a piece of writing you enjoyed reading this month.

4.  What is your overall takeaway as a writer from this experience?

5.  Will you slice again?

1.  Miraculously, I wrote and commented every day.  I also received comments nearly every day of the challenge!

2.  I honestly had three that I think are pretty clever:  a recommendation letter for the sun, a birth announcement for a flower, and a crafted bibliography for the day.

3.  Also, several!  I liked:  12 questions/twenty four minutes by middleagedmiddlechild, the drawings by teachers write, 50 good things by just for a month, birding with barba & the dirigible plum, posts about the one thing you'd save, spring air by dgrock, the half haiku by making it up as i go, the 5,4,3,2,1 & book spine strategies used by several slicers, the interlocking visual haikus by persistence and pedagogy, the stuffed animal poem by i carry sunshine, and the tangled titles post by arjeha... so many inspiring formats, thinking, and posts!

4.  My overall takeaway is that my creativity really sputters out near the end, that I often worry too much about getting comments, and that the challenge is challenging!

5.  Yes!  I like being pushed and I like that it is only one month of the year!  Had a good time with it and am so grateful this community exists.  



Comments

  1. Love this Q&A format for your final slice this month! Astonishing to me that even after copious commenting this month, I'm still finding so many posts that I need to read for the first time, so I am off to scroll through your month and find the three you highlight here (and no doubt some others will stand out as I go along).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved swimming as a kid. This post made me think I should get back into it. I love the play on words you used for the title.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts