Slice #19, Cooked Up by Brosch

I'm choosing to explore my identities this month, focusing on a different angle of me each day. 

Today, a slice on my cooking habits.  This blog is called, Cooked Up by Brosch, so obviously, cooking can be one of my favorite things to do.

Sunday is food prep day.  We've had our fun for the morning, now chores.  Some days, the list is daunting... other days, I love the chopping, stirring, and tasting.  Hopping into a long list today:

  • Prep Bento Boxes for Tomorrow Night's Dinner During Class
  • Chop Up Dog Food Meats
  • Prep Large Salad
  • Toast Garlic Bread
  • Create some kind of bake so the broccoli & cauliflower don't get wasted
  • Prep Banana & Spinach Bags for Smoothies
  • Roast Sweet Potatoes for Tonight's Enchilada Bake
  • Defrost Turkey Burgers
  • Cook Rice
Actually, just typing this makes it sound kind of fun. Guess I'll get to it.  

 

Comments

  1. "Roast Sweet Potatoes for Tonight's Enchilada Bake" Yum! It's raining here and that dinner sounds so savory and comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delish. When's dinner? I'll be there (tomorrow)! Meal prepping can be kind of a fun logistical challenge; it scratches a different problem-solving part of my brain than the interpersonal one I typically use! Hope it was a fun and tasty Sunday of prep.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts