Slice #18 -- The Keyboard


I am a member of our local art museum.  They send out emails titled Object of the Day linking to pieces in the museum and providing some info.  It's nice, and what I will imitate during the Slice of Life challenge for 2024.  Each day, I am highlighting an object used in my daily life and generating a piece of art to accompany my writing by using the AI program, Adobe Firefly.


Today... the keyboard!

On Mondays, I usually work from home.  
When the hubby texts and asks what I am up to, I reply, "Kermitting!"  

I don't hate 'desk work' days.  I truly am quite productive.  I accept that this kind of work is part of my position at my job, as a teacher, and as a student.  ...I'm just not my best self.  

Regardless, I am eternally grateful for today's object of the day as I just tapped out the essay that is due this week, and now, I CAN BREATHE!  

I hope everyone checks something heavy off of their list today and shows some gratitude for whatever helped them accomplish it.  Happiest of Mondays to you.  

Comments

Popular Posts