Slice #20 -- Writer's Block

 


I am a member of our local art museum.  They send out emails titled Object of the Day linking to pieces in the museum and providing some info.  It's nice, and what I will imitate during the Slice of Life challenge for 2024.  Each day, I am highlighting an object used in my daily life and generating a piece of art to accompany my writing by using the AI program, Adobe Firefly.

Today... Writer's Block.

Sure, maybe I'm being a tiny bit funny.  But, for real, my brain is mush.  I'm trying to type out this post before I head out the door knowing I won't return for almost 13 hours.  Today is the last long day on campus before spring break begins.

I need to get out from under some things, and I hate that writing feels like one of them today.  Doesn't it suck when the things you love somehow begin to feel like chores?  Battling this feeling big-time today and know it truly means I need some kind of break.  Hoping to find a little snap to change my mood, but sorry for the blah post for now.  Working on accepting that all days can't be sunshine and rainbows... 

Comments

  1. I can totally relate to your feelings of having a writing mush kind of day. I think sometimes when there is so many other demands, it is difficult to craft something meaningful and when you're trying to write a post each day, the thought of writing can seem more like a chore compared to a joy. I hope you find the snap today that you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts