Slice # 21 -- The Best Kind of Table


I am a member of our local art museum.  They send out emails titled Object of the Day linking to pieces in the museum and providing some info.  It's nice, and what I will imitate during the Slice of Life challenge for 2024.  Each day, I am highlighting an object used in my daily life and generating a piece of art to accompany my writing by using the AI program, Adobe Firefly.

Today... the massage table.

I'm a roller coaster of emotion today.  Dogs woke me up at 4:45--crabby.  Decided to take advantage of the early rise and went to 6 AM yoga-- motivated.  Morning walk & breakfast-- delightful.  Sat down for desk work--overwhelmed.  Phone call venting-- determined.  Massage appointment at 11-- committed to mantra:  I will not engage with toxic energy.  

I am privileged to see a massage therapist once a month for pain management and well being.  That table centers me every damn month.  It's an object that makes a really big impact in my life considering I only see it 12 hours out of an entire year.  

Maybe this is your sign to treat yourself.


Comments

  1. I will take your sign! And I am glad you have those 12 precious hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so curious about the AI program to create images. Your image today is fabulous. I get crabby if something wakes me up early although I generally do wake up way too early than I'd prefer. Thank goodness today was the day you had your massage scheduled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so interesting because I just came home from a spa visit which featured a massage. And interestingly, I was woken early, but not by my dog. I think it was my brain. Or my hormones. Or both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree with Barbara. AI went above and beyond for you today. This really looks like watercolor and it's a very clever design. Well done, Firefly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts