Slice #25 -- Spring Break Brain

I am a member of our local art museum.  They send out emails titled Object of the Day linking to pieces in the museum and providing some info.  It's nice, and what I will imitate during the Slice of Life challenge for 2024.  Each day, I am highlighting an object used in my daily life and generating a piece of art to accompany my writing by using the AI program, Adobe Firefly.

Today... my spring break brain.

I am out of routine.  No excuses.  I have no slice.  I don't even know what I did with my time today (lol), but, honestly, it's delightful!

I typed 'a brain participating in spring break activities' into the art generator, and this is honestly a bit of what it feels like.  Sorry for the lack of detail in writing, but perhaps the art says it all today.  


Comments

Popular Posts