Slice #27 -- Clean Machine

I am a member of our local art museum.  They send out emails titled Object of the Day linking to pieces in the museum and providing some info.  It's nice, and what I will imitate during the Slice of Life challenge for 2024.  Each day, I am highlighting an object used in my daily life and generating a piece of art to accompany my writing by using the AI program, Adobe Firefly.

Today... all the cleaning machines and products!

When you type the image you want into Firefly, it gives you four options to choose from, and OMG!  I had to choose this one because it gave me three legs.  Somehow this feels accurate (along with the crazed look in her eyes).

Today, I did some serious plant re-potting.  So, logically, I had to vacuum.  So, logically, I had to dust... and, do dishes, put in laundry, clean the bathrooms, make the bed, mop, water the plants, clean the fish tank, windex the cabinets, tidy, tidy, tidy.  I keep a tidy ship, but today feels extreme.

I recently found a note from a friend that called me a whirling dervish of awesome energy.  It's a nice thing to say.  I also know that all of my little cleaning items are things I couldn't live without, so cheers to my swiffer pads, the vacuum cleaner with a tool for stairs, the fish tank filter, the watering can, the dishwasher, the washing machine, the dryer, the cleaning solutions, the rags, the toilet bowl brush.  I'd say it's the little things, but I am sincerely grateful for all of these magnificent inventions that make my life easier.  Be grateful for something small today.  

Comments

  1. I agree it's often tools in life that help make a job so much more doable. I love your image. I played with this program the other day because of your post. I cannot draw worth a fig. I need to play with it some more. It was fun! I never would have noticed the three legs without your mentioning it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts