Slice #29 -- My Bicycle

I am a member of our local art museum.  They send out emails titled Object of the Day linking to pieces in the museum and providing some info.  It's nice, and what I will imitate during the Slice of Life challenge for 2024.  Each day, I am highlighting an object used in my daily life and generating a piece of art to accompany my writing by using the AI program, Adobe Firefly.

Today... my bicycle.

I tried to generate Freddy Mercury in a white jumpsuit singing Bicycle Race to me as I rode by him in the woods.  This is what it gave me.   

Today is the last day of spring break, my friends.  I know I still get the weekend, but this is the last day where I would normally have work meetings, etc.  We have nice weather here in StL, and I'm so stoked to take my bike out today.  

I'm not particularly great at biking, I don't particularly get to do it very often, and it generally kicks my butt.  Still, I'm excited... the sun on skin, the roll through nature, the day date w/ hubby, the ring of my little bell when we pass by, the exhaustion of pushing myself:  all top tier stuff.  Five stars!   Wishing everyone the good kind of exhaustion at some point this weekend.  Cheers! 

Comments

Popular Posts