Slice #6 -- My Headphones


I am a member of our local art museum.  They send out emails titled Object of the Day linking to pieces in the museum and providing some info.  It's nice, and what I will imitate during the Slice of Life challenge for 2024.  Each day, I am highlighting an object used in my daily life and generating a piece of art to accompany my writing by using the AI program, Adobe Firefly.

Today...  Beats.

Looking at this picture, today's object could also be the sun.  It kind of radiated like that this morning, and it was glorious!

I'm currently in a work crunch flow.  Too much to do over the next several days; perhaps why I slept hard but still woke up sleepy.  I trudged through the morning chores, but when it came time to walk the dogs, I grabbed my Beats and it changed the whole vibe.

Music can do that... especially loud, only in your ears music.  Here's the one that came on just as I rounded the corner that allowed me to walk with the sun in my face.  I wish everyone a moment like this today.  

Comments

  1. I also thought it could be the sun but love the focus on music too. Feels like a magical moment when you write - ....."as I rounded the corner that allowed me to walk with the sun in my face."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree that music can change the whole vibe of your day. Love that you were able to get lost in the music and the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you wish others could have a special moment today like you had. Lovely. What a unique way to handle writing each day for the Slice of Life! The picture adds to your post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts