Slice #7 -- A Name Badge on a Lanyard

 


I am a member of our local art museum.  They send out emails titled Object of the Day linking to pieces in the museum and providing some info.  It's nice, and what I will imitate during the Slice of Life challenge for 2024.  Each day, I am highlighting an object used in my daily life and generating a piece of art to accompany my writing by using the AI program, Adobe Firefly.

Today... my name badge.

I'm at the Write to Learn Conference today!  Woot.  The excitement for teaching is in the air, and I'm having a great day seeing familiar faces, giving hugs, and taking selfies.  Of course, the lanyard nametag is a must!  


Comments

  1. I love this idea, of using objects as prompts. And we see that the conference is a joy. But I am left wanting to hear more about the lanyard, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the conference. I hope it recharges you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts